Scranton Cultural Center's "Buy Local" Holiday Market: Vendor Spotlight

Monday, October 29, 2012

The Scranton Cultural Center's "Buy Local" Holiday Marketplace is fast approaching and we are excited to share a sneak peak at some of the creative vendors that will be setting up shop there.  We'll be sharing more vendor features in the weeks to come.

Meet Kiss Me Awake's Elizabeth Guerrero


Tell us a little about your company and what inspired you to start it.

Kiss me awake is a shabby chic wedding shop that provides one-hundred-billion-percent customizable accessories and decor that will forever help you remember how you FELT on your wedding day. I was inspired to start kiss me awake because I had so much fun making things for my own wedding that I just didn't want to stop after the big day!


What items will you be featuring at the Buy Local holiday market?
My bridal jewelry is designed to be cute for any girl and occasion, not just for weddings, so I'll have the earrings, bracelets, and hair pins currently up in my Etsy shop. I also have a bunch of brand new headband designs that I'll be debuting at the Buy Local holiday market, which I'm super excited about. Make sure you stop by to check out my fun home accents and holiday decorations, too!


What is your most popular item?

My most popular item for weddings is my shabby chic photo garland, but at craft shows my earrings and embellished bobby pins tend to go really fast. I just love helping people find unique and useful gifts for their family and friends!


How can people find you?

This holiday season, I'll be at:
Blue Ridge High School Craft Fair, New Milford, PA, November 17
Buy Local Holiday Market, Scranton Cultural Center, November 25
Summit Christian Academy Craft Show, Clarks Summit, December 1
Runway and Trunk Show, Misericordia University, December 8

Follow kiss me awake


Meet Alchemy Home Company's Stacy Giovannucci



Tell us a little bit about your company and the services and products you provide.

Alchemy Home Company is a Scranton based “green” cleaning service and perfumery that specializes in personalized organic cleaning products to create a sparkling clean home.

Using meticulous attention to detail and an eye toward functionality and atmosphere, Alchemy transforms your home.  At Alchemy Home Company, we assess the needs of the space and the desires of the client to create highly individualized gorgeous scents and super efficient organic cleaning products that elevate the atmosphere of your home and enrich your interaction with your space.

In addition to our organic cleaning products we offer handcrafted organic perfume. The newest limited edition Alchemy scents are based on the tarot. We also create custom blended perfumes.




 What is your favorite product?

Our all purpose cleaner is amazing! Its available unscented for people with allergies or can be custom blended. We use it on everything in our homes!

What items will you be featuring at the Buy Local holiday market?

We will have a selection of our favorite Alchemy all purpose cleaners, our Brazilian sea salt decorative aromatherapy salts (which come in a set with a stunning hand cast tile from Jenn Bell designs, our brand new delicate laundry wash, gift certificates and other yummy treats!




How can people find you?

We are currently working with a fantastic local designer on creating our web site. Our organic dry shampoo and hair refresher spray is available at Outrageous in Wilkes-Barre. The best way to reach us is to pop onto our facebook page and send a message or email.



Thanks to Elizabeth and Stacy for sharing!

Interested in being a vendor?  There's still time to sign up. If you have any questions, contact scrantonmade@gmail.com.











No comments:

Post a Comment